The MrCrayfish''s Furniture
mod adds in Minecraft PE
all of the long awaited furniture. Now with the mod MrCrayfish''s Furniture you can make your home more comfortable and realistic as it should be. In mod there are tables and chairs from which you can make a living room or kitchen (You can also combine several tables to get one huge table).
Modification MrCrayfish''s Furniture
is very wide for its class, it has everything you need. The developer of this mod - Byteandahalf, it constantly develops and adds to the mod's Furniture MrCrayfish'something new.
I want to note that MrCrayfish''s Furniture mod is ported MrCrayfish''s Furniture with the PC version of the game! Affordable furniture:
What will be added in the next version?
- Table and chair (wooden and stone).
- Bedside table.
- Lamp .
- Bar stool.
- Bar table.
- Board (can be used as a shelf).
- Door lock with sound
- GUI interface
- And more ...!
How to install MrCrayfish's Furniture
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.