If you needed furniture to the game Minecraft PE
and then mod MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod adds to the game a large number of different chairs, tables and even wall cabinets that will make your home more realistic, homely and cosy. With this modification to build homes and equip them will become much more interesting, because now you will have the opportunity to decide where would be the kitchen to hang the cabinets and put a microwave, and a living room where will and setting a beautiful table and chairs.
In addition to the usual furniture in mod MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod for Minecraft PE 0.12.0 and 0.12.1, you will have the opportunity to make a bathroom (toilet) and put back the toilet. However in this version of the mod, the toilet and other plumbing performs a purely aesthetic function, but as the game I am sure we will have the opportunity to relieve themselves.
In this version of the mod will be available about 11 types of furniture and sanitary engineering, each of which is subdivided into several variants. So for example you will have the opportunity to choose between a wooden or stone chair. Furniture available in this version: Table and chair (wooden and stone)
Board (can be used as a shelf)
In the next version of the mod MrCrayfish's Furniture promises to add more furniture and even household appliances, such as TV, refrigerator and many other things that will definitely please you.
How to install
Addons for BlockLauncher - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
Run the installer and install MrCrayfishFurniture-v4.apkDone! Enjoy the new gameplay.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.,li>Press the wrench key.