Rural residents are not very lazy people. As you observed, they are constantly running around everywhere. If you want a simple way to control these uncontrolled people, then mod Move Villagers for Minecraft PE
what you need! Move Villagers mod allows you to tie leashes to the villagers and drive them away. You can also tie one to the fence as the horses. Looks like it's not the best, but if you want to collect all the uncontrolled villagers in one place, then this method is really relevant and the most cost-effective! How does it work?
Use a leash on rural people (do it so well as on horseback), to tie it on his neck. After you have tied a villager by the neck leash — he will follow you until you untie it or not, tie to the fence.
Click on the block of the fence to snap a villager to the fence. It's not really humane way Dating the person, but it's good when you don't want to leave the man unsupervised.
How to install Move Villagers
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.