If you like the series then Halo mod on weapons and armor for Minecraft PE
in this game you will love it and will use 7 types of weapons and to test new armor. The weapons in this mod is very well balanced and a shot of it won't be like the explosion of the atomic bomb, while wearing armor you will get new features, for example will be faster to run. A set of mark V armor
This set of armor consists of four things, which are put on you will get unique features and abilities. After you will wear the whole set, the travel speed will increase 3 times, and your armor and health will be infinite - you will become invulnerable. Identifiers armor and recipes
Mark V helmet (302) – 3 red stone + 2 iron ingot
Mark V bib (303) – 5 iron ingots + 3 red stone
The mark V leggings (304) – 5 iron ingots + 2 red stone
Boots mark V (305) – 2 iron ingot + 2 red stone Weapons
After installing the mod on the armor and weapons from Halo 4 you can create any of the 7 variants of existing weapons. You will have access to assault rifles, grenades, energy sword, and even an RPG with a sniper scope. Ammunition (ID: 500)
are part of mod as a subject, but at the moment only want to create other things.
All the weapons can be found in the inventory of creative mode or make the recipes listed below. Assault rifle (ID: 480)
That would begin to fire from assault rifles, you need to click on the special button "Shot", then the weapon will start firing and will continue to do so until you again press the button "Shot". Energy sword (ID: 484)
Interesting and a very powerful melee weapon with incredible force through which all your enemies will die from one hit that will be useful especially in tight spaces. Magnum (ID: 481)
Quite a powerful gun that will see your enemies with one or two shots. What would you shoot press P/S and the bullet hit the target, which is located in the center of your screen. RPGS (ID: 485)
The most powerful weapon in this mod which has a very destructive power and recharges instantly. What would you start shooting it you need to click on the P/S. Shotgun (ID: 482)
The shotgun is a very serious weapon that releases 5 bullets at once and deals very impressive damage. Sniper rifle (ID: 483)
Very accurate and powerful weapon that has a sniper scope and allows for aimed fire at long distances and hit the target with one shot. A fragmentation grenade (ID: 332)
A very effective weapon that deals a very large amount of damage over a large area. To throw a grenade hold down your finger on the screen in the direction that you want ms that she flew, but before that make sure that you stand far enough away or not.
How to install Halo 4 Armor and Weapons
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.