If you feel that you have become very easy and boring to play in Pocket Edition then mod Hostile World - a Hostile world will significantly complicate the gameplay and give mobs the ability to defend themselves. Before you could kill any non-hostile mob and get him meat, but with this mod, all mobs will learn to defend and give you back.
Every time you will attack the mob, it will hit you back and cause you damage, in addition, he will call on the help of other mobs that are nearby and attack you mob. In addition, the effectiveness of food is greatly reduced and she began to recover significantly smaller, only 1 heart of health.
The mod Hostile World in the game Minecraft PE mining ore has become more problematic due to the fact that every time when you break the block next to you can have chicken creeper, which is inapplicable wants to kill you.
In addition to these dangers the mod "Hostile world" can blow you up, if you have in your inventory at the same time there is an explosive, cake and flint and steel.
How to install Hostile World
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.