Instant Structure - mod thanks to which you will have access to 11 different buildings in Minecraft PE
that you can build a single tap on the screen of your device in any place convenient for you. This list includes, as a very comfortable and compact houses and active volcanoes. Updated: modification compatible with 1.11, 1.10.x versions
If you don't want to build the house or any other buildings manually and spend time on it, then Instant Structure mod for Minecraft PE and will allow you to build out in a matter of seconds. After installing the mod Instant Structure in the game you will Minecraft PE be available for the rapid construction of 11 buildings ranging from small cottages to active volcanoes and ancient ruins. To start construction, you need to get 2 of the item ID which you can find below:
Structure Selector (510) – Allows you to select an object.
Structure Spawner (511) – Creates an object.
Further, by using the Structure Selector to select the required build and install it in the right place with the Structure Spawner, then you need to wait some time until the construction is completed, it will look like the hang of the game, but it's not.
How to install Instant Structure
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.