Mod Mobility+ is definitely parkour-mod as it adds several new functions connected with the movement and jumping in the world of Minecraft PE
. You can bounce off the walls as the great parkour people, only much cooler than in real life! The mod will allow you to jump high, allowing you to jump on the high hills and mountains and many other things ... Soft landing and an explosive wave
No matter how far from the collision with the ground you are, clicking on the icon of the boot, this landing is in any case will be for the environment threat. The button with the icon of the boot is in the lower right corner of the screen when you fall (in-flight) click on the icon of the Shoe to the landing was stunning. A quick movement and a powerful jump:
If you want to run fast and jump high, jumping on high cliffs and hills that can not afford the usual Steve, then double-clicking on the icon of the shoes you will be able to jump high and move quickly. Wall jumps:
If you fall near the wall and click on the icon of the boot, then you for a moment, grasping at the wall and far away in the opposite direction. Also, you can just jump on the wall and push off from it as well in the opposite direction. Are these the actions of wall jump is just awesome.
How to install Mobility
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.