mod is the first mod that can be installed on the game client, Minecraft PE
, the official way! Yes, it is the official way! About it further! That adds up to the Mega Mobs mod? Mega Mobs
mod makes the normal mobs in giants. Now instead of meeting the normal world mobs in MCPE — you will encounter mobs, giants, who will exceed your growth several times. Survival in the world of Minecraft Pocket Edition will be much more epic! Modified Mobs
Spider in MCPE is one of the largest creatures. Thanks to such a large area and volume, it seems very scary and invincible. But on the one hand it is really so! Now to kill a spider is much harder than ever before!
The pig will now be two times greater than the usual size. You can also hang the saddle on a pig and ride it, but it will be very uncomfortable! If someone has a solution with riding on a pig — write in the comments.
First idea was to make the enderman is much higher. But the author could not accommodate the generation of the head of the enderman and at the correct height, which were raised in height. However, the author changed the width and length of hands and feet!
The creeper will now be a lot more than once. But compared to other mobs, they have the same abilities as before. They differ only in size.
How to install Mega Mobs
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.