Inventory Tweaks Mod For Minecraft PE 1.8, 1.7
|28 Oct 2015
Inventory Tweaks Minecraft PE
mod is the best way to manage your inventory. Inventory Tweaks
mod PE allows you to sort all your things, in order to review your materials and items is as easy as possible.
As well the Inventory Tweaks
mod PE has one very useful feature is the automatic switching of the tool. This feature will save you time in finding a suitable instrument for a particular ore. Basically scans the inventory yourself and are looking for a suitable tool, when you try to break any block, not the instrument or items. Command:
- /help – list all commands.
- /inv sort – sort your inventory.
- /sort chest – type, and then click on the small chest to sort it.
- /sort large chest – type, and then click on the big chest to sort it.
Sort of inventory:
There are three teams (see above) that you can use to sort their own inventory and inventory of large and small chests.
To sort your things in your inventory, simply enter the command and your belongings will be stacked in the correct order.
To sort the chest inventory You will need to first enter the command, and then press the chest, which you want to sort.
Automatic tool switching/Crafting:
Every time you try to break the block of your inventory will automatically scan yourself in search of a suitable tool, which is suitable for the extraction of the block that you are trying to break. If a suitable tool cannot be found it will be created automatically.
For example, if you try to break sand with your hands, your inventory will first check what tool is best to use. If nothing is found, but will have enough elements for the manufacture of a suitable tool, such as diamond shovel, the screen will display a message asking whether you want this tool was made automatically.
How to install Inventory Tweaks
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.