Husk Boss — this mod adds to the world of Minecraft PE
mob that will be added in the next version of the game — Minecraft PE 0.15.0. New mobs — it replaced the old zombies, which will now be derived in the wilderness, and which will wander under the scorching rays of the sun — they will be nothing. How to deal with a zombie mummy?
Use the special egg to spawn to spawn a boss zombie mummy. Before to spawn this mob, we recommend you to prepare. This mob is really dangerous.
This boss has the ability to teleport, creating explosions, and a lot of other crazy stuff. Mob zombie-mummy has much more health than regular mobs. We were able to kill this mob with 15 strokes of a diamond sword.
If you manage to kill this boss, you will get 200 experience points, 12 diamonds and 30 sand blocks. Despite the fact that this mob is very dangerous — deserved award!
How to install Husk Boss
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.