Life and survival in the world of Minecraft PE
would be intolerable. Boss Herobrine mod PE adds in the world Minecraft Pocket Edition is known to all, evil and dangerous Herobrine. But before you meet face to face with Herobrine — you'll just have to call the help of the Holy totem. Thanks to the totem you can summon Herobrine in Minecraft world Pocket Edition.
It should be noted that you yourself put you in danger. Because you are going to cause this terrible mob — Herobrine, which is known as the killer of the century. Against it is very difficult to resist but have to try, because the reward after his death are very valuable! How to spawn Herobrine?
To call the world Minecraft Pocket Edition — now this is not a problem. Thanks to fashion Boss Herobrine PE you do a few steps. For this you need a special totem Herobrine. When you have totem Herobrine — put it on the ground. After that, it will generate a special structure.
Then, after generating the structures hit by the infernal stone lighter, which is located in the center of the structure. Once you complete this step — Herobrine appear in Minecraft PE!
After Herobrin will appear in the world of MCPE, he will begin to attack you and it will stop only after your death! The fight against Herobrine will be very difficult. You will need to kill him four times before you defeat him. After the first three deaths he will be reborn and continue to attack you. Once you finally kill him a fourth time he will drop a set of armor and weapons.
When you wear armor Herobrine — you partially turn into Herobrine! That is, you will have some of the features that have the Herobrine Great
How to install Herobrine Boss
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.