HardcorePE mod adds in Minecraft PE
a new game mode like on the PC version of Minecraft - Hardcore. In hardcore mode you do not have the right to make a mistake and die otherwise all you do in the world - will disappear. Mod adds a Hardcore mode, two difficulties, one is simply hardcore mode when you die the world is deleted and the second is an ultra Hankow, which prevents the ability to regenerate your health is far more dangerous than any other game mode Minecraft PE. How does it work?
To get started, create in Minecraft Pocket Edition a new world and log in. Once you entered into the world, you will see a graphical user interface with a choice of game mode. Creative
- you will have: infinite health, resources, ability to fly. Survival
- normal game mode with limited number of resources. Hardcore
without restoring life. Ultra Hardcore
no health regeneration and restore life.
In our case we simply chose "Hardcore".
For example, we made ourselves some tools we usually use in the beginning of the game, when we start our path of higher development. When we have enough resources that I would not like to lose, we decided to send Steve on a desperate act - drown.
We plunged into the water and waited for some time until it run out of air.
As a result of which he died. And on the screen appeared a message that allows us to be reborn or return to the game menu. I note that the statement says, "Peace be deleted!"
When you click "Respawn" - you will be listed item on spawn, but again you can't. You only have one exit from this situation - to go to the main menu of MCPE. Then the world will be deleted automatically.
How to install HardcorePE
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.