I think that each of you wanted to gain power over the TNT, to control the power of the explosions, the dispersion of the fragments trotyl blocks, right? The God of TNT mod adds in the world Minecraft PE
5 types TNT explosions are designed for different environments of the attacks of the enemy. Functions and performance TNT explosions are very simple and does not require much effort. When you experiment with explosive options, you in any case will be fun! What are the differences between explosions?
First, to get the elements by which we will be able to blow it up we need to use the inventory of creative mode or inventory mod Toolbox. Here are the names of the objects that cause explosions: Missile, Defense, Explosion, Airstrike, Super Impact, Big Bang.
Missile Explosion shoots one TNT block, and then a second later he explodes.
If you on all sides surrounded by enemies and you are eager to devour, to help the Defense Explosion! Defense Explosion creates a blast ring around you that allows you to attack your enemy without hurting yourself. An explosion occurs within 10 seconds after activation. Airstrike
- a function written in the title. When you have activated it from the sky flying already "burning"a TNT charge that the collision with the earth will explode. Super Impact
puts one TNT block in place where you indicated, then from the sky falls another 10-20 trotyl blocks that appear on the horizon after 2-3 seconds of activation of the first TNT block. The explosion of the first TNT block will lead to the opposite wave that headed toward the approaching 10-20 trotyl blocks, which are scattered around the different sides. And soon scattered TNT blocks will explode in their coordinates.
The explosion of the Big Bang is the most accurate explosion. Click anywhere on the ground, and after 30 seconds will cause a giant explosion.
How to install God of TNT
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.