Fruit World is a mod that will add five new fruit in the game Minecraft PE
, all the fruit is edible and restores two hearts of health, just as it makes tools. The tools available in mod and crafted fruits have better characteristics than the standard, so do not forget about them. To play the pocket Edition will become a little easier, and most importantly the gameplay will be more varied. How to get fruit?
To get one of the new fruits, just destroy the vines, leaves, cacti, and other game items. How to produce a particular fruit, you can learn to read the material below. Banana
This fruit will be extracted from the leaves, just crush the leaves and you will have the chance to get the banana.
When you have sufficient amount of bananas, you make banana hoe. Banana hoe has no strength, so never breaks. Strawberry
To get the strawberries, break all the vines that you can find. Every time you will destroy the vine will be a chance that it will fall out of strawberries.
Strawberry strawberry can do the shovel. This shovel never breaks down, as has no strength and with it you will very quickly dig. Dragon fruit
Dragon fruit is very interesting because when you get it, and for that you need to break the cactus, you will not be able to eat it until you cut him to pieces. So one dragon fruit you will have 6 slices.
From this fruit you can craft Dragon Pickaxe and use the mining cobblestone and stone will be very simple and you don't have to spend a lot of time. Dragon pickaxe, as well as other "fruit" tools has no strength and never breaks. Apple
Apples will be produced exactly the same as before, just break the leaves and collect fallen branches with apples.
After you collect a few apples and sticks, you will have the opportunity to craft Apple axe designed for felling trees and doing it very quickly, and does not break. Stone watermelon
The watermelon stone is extracted from the herbs, just break the blocks with grass and very likely you will find it. Like Dragon fruit, watermelon also can not completely there, so it should be cut into slices.
From watermelon can you do stone sword for that, you have 2 watermelon and 1 stick, which is the most useless tool. The sword from the stone watermelon deals only 5 points of damage and may break. The IDs of the items
- A slice of watermelon stone (486) – 1 stone watermelon
- A stone watermelon (487) – break the grass
- Dragon fruit (488) – break cacti
- Slice dragon fruit (489) – dragon fruit
- Strawberry (490) – break vines
- Banana (491) – break leaves
- Apple ax (492) – 3 apples + 2 sticks
- The sword from a stone watermelon (493) – watermelon 2 stone + 1 stick
- Strawberry shovel (494) – 1 strawberry + 2 sticks
- Kirk dragon fruit (495) – 3 dragon fruit + 2 sticks
- Banana hoe (496) – 2 banana + 2 sticks
How to install Fruit World
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.