Crop Exp mod
— this Minecraft PE
modification adds a crafting recipe that will allow you to create modified seed with which you will be able to grow a plant experience. With this plant you can method of crafting to create the vial of the experience that in the future you will be able to use to gain experience.
This is quite an interesting and useful mod. When the first attempt to create seeds for sowing plants experience it will take quite a lot of items (depending on how much you will create the seeds), but in the future you will need to act well with this because growing plants experience, you increase the number of seeds and bubbles of experience that fall with ripe plants. The cultivation experience
First of all do yourself a hoe. Next, find a suitable place where you could elevate the place for the ambush. In our example, we found a big enough place where we could make a small farm to grow earth crops.
We have prepared the area before you plant the plants experience — you need to podryhlit the earth with a hoe.
Next we need to get special seeds, we can grow crops that will give us the experience. Below is the recipe for Kraft seeds is a modified seeds, which you need to do it yourself.
Then when you have the required amount of seeds will plant them like regular seeds. The seeds grow very quickly. After about 2-3 seconds you can see a fully grown "Bush" experience.
To gain experience, we need to start harvesting the grown bushes experience. Click on the Bush (not destroy) to get the results — it will fall to the experience and the seedlings for the next sowing. How to gain experience?
Now when you have a sufficient number of balls experience — open the workbench and overstate a bubble of experience (you still need a cone). The recipe for crafting the vial of the experience below!
How to install Exp Crop
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.