If you lack in the game new armor or new blocks from which to craft new tools and weapons then EmeraldCraft mod 2.0 adds to the game a new block of Emerald and the opportunity to create a new one. After installing the mod in the game Minecraft PE you'll start to see a new element Emerald, find you it will be in the form of ore, from which in the normal crafting, you can create a new armor, weapons and very useful tools.
EmeraldCraft mod uses the normal crafting process in Minecraft PE so it almost immediately and you can begin the process of creating new things that will be useful in the game.
Besides the fact that you will have the opportunity to craft new things, you will have the opportunity to interact with residents who are in mod and carry on trade with them. For interaction you will be available: farmer, butcher, priest, blacksmith and scribe each of them you can buy everything to create the necessary objects.
After you have sufficient materials, you can begin the crafting process, all of the recipes available to you are pictured below. The process of crafting new things in the EmeraldCraft mod for Pocket Edition is no different from standard, so you'll quickly figure everything out.
How to install EmeraldCraft
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.