Dead Minecraft PE Mod For MCPE iOS/Android 1.9, 1.8, 1.7.1
|18 May 2016
Changes in version 0.3 Innovations
Changes were made to the city itself. Now it looks not so destroyed as it was early.
Added specially to mod a new font in Minecraft PE. With each version will be further developed.
Blocks, Items, Weapons
- Added new unit "Military box". It can be found in the city, it will be hidden behind one of the buildings.
- Binoculars - the subject of which can be found in the Military box with a small chance. To talk about ego functions will not and everything is clear.
- Armor vest is armor which can be found with a small chance in a military box.
- Duct tape - this item will be needed in further versions of the mod for crafting modernization Tesla.
- Sharpening - new melee weapons. Crafted from 1 iron, 1 stick, 2 rags.
- Mob - added mini-boss "Zombie farmer". He has your render and your egg spawn . Now the mob is under development due to the fact that a lot of bugs.
Changes in version 0.2 for MCPE 0.14.0
The second update mod came very unexpectedly and it has the fix for those bugs that you very strongly distracted from a game mode!
- A wooden box has the correct drop.
- ClientMessage displayed correctly.
Cloth - drops from the wooden box. Will be used in future versions of the mod.
- Fire axe - available only in creative.
- Dagger - you can get from a wooden box.
- Guitar - you can get from a wooden box.
- Bit - you can get from a wooden box. Has Kraft.
- Iron bit has the crafting.
- Steel hammer - is Kraft.
Also, changes were made and the city! Added one small building. Also added 7 new zombies which you'll find in your game world!
How to install Dead
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.