Mod Creepers+ adds in the world Minecraft PE
11 new creeper, which will be a great addition to the existing mobs. All new creeper have the same properties and functions, when you come very close to them - they explode. The difference between ordinary explosions the creeper and new that after the new creeper explosion, they leave behind another trail. For example, one of the creepers dropping the cake, the second creates a stream of lava, the third does something else. Where can I find them, and what happens to them when the creeper explode?
All creeper can be spawned using eggs that you can find in your inventory creative regime. If you download an additional mod that will automatically spawn new creeper world in Minecraft Pocket Edition, you won't need to manually spawn them, they appear randomly in the world of MCPE and all other creeper.
Confectionery creeper leaves a cake with "candles"!
Gingerbread creeper leaves behind cookies.
Fire creeper will burn to the ground. If you try to beat the creeper, you can be set on fire.
Water creeper leaves a huge stream of water.
Magma creeper leaves behind a huge lava flow. Overhead the world could be hell if you try to deal with this creeper.
To attack the creeper in the night light, it's just perfect, because they leave behind lots of blocks of luminous stone.
Spiritual creeper is a bit faster and more nimble from the ordinary creeper, but they cause the same damage as standard.
The dark creeper to turn day into night.
Solar creeper causes the sun if it's night.
ID Eggs: Fire creeper (id - 500) Water creeper (id - 501) Magma creeper (id - 502)Clay creeper (id - 503)Electric creeper (id - 504)Ice creeper (id - 505)Light creeper (id 506)Spiritual creeper (id 507)Dark creeper (id - 508)Gingerbread creeper (id - 509)Confectionery creeper (id - 510)Solar creeper (id - 511) Updated: modification compatible with 1.12, 1.11.x versions
How to install Creepers
Addons for BlockLauncher Pro - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher Pro apk, then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher Pro to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and texture packs. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with texture packs and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.