Christmas Invasion is a mod that adds 3 new bosses in the game Minecraft PE 0.10.0 - 0.10.4 and the same, very interesting Easter eggs that will delight you. Bosses are quite strong, for example the boss "man cookie" already has 50 hearts, so be careful, rest is not less weak, consider this. That would cause every one of them, you will need to craft the spawn egg is very simple, but for each of them the recipe.
1. Man cookie ID 490
What would cause this boss you will need one cake and one egg from that game you get an egg spawn. After you defeat him you will be waiting a sweet surprise.
2. Evil Santa ID 491
This boss 2 times harder than the previous one and already has 100 hearts of health. Crafted egg spawn one diamond and one egg. If you defeat him, you will wait for interesting gift.
3. Boss (Easter egg) ID 493
This is the last boss, but it is not as difficult as the previous one, although that would kill him you still have to sweat a little. To trigger it you need to craft 1 snow block and 1 egg.
The only downside of this Christmas Bosses mod for Pocket Edition is compulsory to have a permanent Internet connection, otherwise the mod is very good.
How to install Christmas Bosses
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.