If you lack in the game Minecraft PE new food, weapons, and armor then mod MOD Chocolate (Craft Chocolate) will allow you to create a chocolate and use it to make powerful weapons and strong armor. Will criticise chocolate from cocoa beans and milk, and then you can eat it and regain health or to use to create chocolate armor, bombs, sword, and even the neutral camp Spawner for mobs. How to get chocolate?
To get the chocolate in the game Minecraft PE mod Chocolate Craft, you should decide which of the available types of chocolate you want to do in this version of the mod there are the usual gold and chocolate and they are both used in the process of crafting weapons and other things.
For the manufacture to collect 8 cocoa beans and produce a bucket of milk, then you can combine them and get 3 chocolate bars. All these tiles are edible and you can eat them, each tile will restore 2 hearts of health, but do not rush to eat it, it may be useful to create more useful things. Chocolate bomb
To create this bomb you will need 8 chocolate bars and one dynamite, and then you can use this bomb at your own discretion. This bomb will act like a slug, but has the shape of a chocolate cube. If you throw this bomb into the water, it explodes, consider this.
That would detonate the bomb and not get hurt from the explosion, we recommend you to use to undermine the bow and arrow is the most reliable and proven way. To defuse the bomb, you will need a chocolate sword, how to create it you will learn below. Chocolate sword
To create this weapon you need 2 chocolate bars and 1 iron ingot, then you can start the crafting process. Skladny sword is quite a powerful weapon, each hit will take away from the opponent 20 hearts of life. In addition, the sword can be used not only as a weapon, it can be used to neutralize the Chocolate bomb just hit them.
The only, but significant drawback of this weapon is its strength. This sword only 100 units of strength that is somewhat less than the standard weapons. Spauner chocolate - Chocolate Boss!
With it you can summon a boss which will have 1000 units of health after you kill will drop some gold chocolate, which you will need to create a new armor, it looks as shown in the picture below. The IDs of the items and recipes
- Chocolate (490) – 8 cacao bean + 1 milk bucket
- Chocolate sword (491) – 2 chocolate bars + 1 iron ingot
- Chocolate bomb (492) – 8 chocolate bars + 1 dynamite
- Chocolate spauner (493) – 8 chocolate bars + 1 diamond
- Golden chocolate :O (494) – drops from boss Shoko Lada
- Chocolate helmet (486) – 4 tile gold chocolate + 1 chocolate bar
- Chocolate bib (487) – 7 tiles Golden chocolate + 1 chocolate bar
- Chocolate leggings (488) – 6 tiles Golden chocolate + 1 chocolate bar
- Chocolate boots (489) – 2 Golden chocolate tiles + 2 tiles of chocolate
How to install Chocolate Craft
Addons for BlockLauncher - these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.