mod adds in the world Minecraft Pocket Edition
6 different types of horses that look just awesome. Now, having mod Caballos you wash to make a horse farm or Rodeo where there will be plenty of horses you can ride. But before you mount a horse you need to tame it to all the necessary equipment for riding. Where can I find a horse?
A horse you can generate yourself using eggs to spawn. Get eggs you can using Too Many Items
. ID eggs:
How to ride a horse?
- White Horse (id 488)
- Dark brown Horse (id - 489)
- Chestnut Horse (id - 490)
- The grey Horse (id - 491)
- A cream Horse (id 492)
- Black Horse (id 493)
To start zaspanie horse. Next, take a little wheat, which you can find in the village or take with the help of TMI.
Click on the horses several times wheat to tame her.
When the horse will be tamed it will be equipped with all the necessary equipment to ride it.
Next, grab a seat and hit them on the horse to ride it.
How to install Caballos
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.