If you played the game Assassin's Creed then Assassin's Gear mod for Minecraft PE
you will be delighted and will give the opportunity to use all the weapons and coping clan of assassins. At your disposal is adjudged to be a Throwing axe, the Blade of silence, the Cloak of invisibility and other things that will allow you to master the technique of silent killing and hidden in the game Minecraft PE. Information about objects, identifiers, and recipes
The blade of Silence (429) – 6 coal + 2 iron ingot + 1 stick
A rope with a hook (431) – 6 coal + 2 gold ingots + 1 iron ingot
Throwing axe (430) – 3 iron ingots + 4 coal + 2 sticks
Cloak of invisibility (433)
The Blade Of Silence
This allows the weapon to kill the mobs without attracting their attention in the distance. In other words, if you use this blade, the mob doesn't notice your attacks and not trying to attack you. Rope with hook
Allows you to instantly navigate to where drops the hook to throw it hit the ground. Throwing hatchet
A very interesting weapon allows you to attack enemies at a distance. That would throw the axe hit in the right place on the earth, when the hatchet hit the ground at the specified location, it will explode and will deal damage to all nearby mobs. The cloak of invisibility
Allows you becomes not visible, though not visible only your character and the weapon that he holds in his hand, remains prominent.
How to install Assassin's Gear
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.