If you want to cheer yourself up or celebrate any occasion in the game Minecraft PE 0.10.0 - 0.10.4 mod then the fireworks called Animalworks is useful to you. Thanks to it you can launch into the sky a few hostile or friendly mobs that will explode a magnificent fireworks display will light up the sky with many colored inks and lift your mood in Minecraft PE.
Crafted fireworks is quite simple to create 16 elements, you will need 1 stick, 1 gunpowder, 1 Redstone and dust. As you can see the recipe is not very complicated and does not require any any special ingredients.
Then you have to take the fireworks for MCPE in your hand and tap them on the land from which you want to run them. After that you will see some mobs that will appear before you'll soar into the sky and explode with fireworks.
Now you know how to create and launch fireworks with Animalworks mod in Pocket Edition and lift your spirits or to celebrate a significant event for you.
How to install Animalworks
Addons for BlockLauncher
- these mods are more progressive scripts that have ".Zip", ".JS" and ".Modpkg" extension. It also has full integration with all the functionality up to Minecraft PE 1.12.2 version (Temporarily). Mainly used Java features for iOS and Android.
To get started, you will need BlockLauncher, which is an application for Android or iOS. Please note that the application version may have functionality for an incompatible Java version inside the game. For each version of the game, a separate BlockLauncher application was developed.
- Download and install BlockLauncher ".Apk", then use FX File Explorer, ES File Explorer or other file managers to find the apk file in the Downloads folder.
- After installation, use Blocklauncher to launch the game.
- After starting the game, you should see the wrench icon at the top of the screen. It also serves as a guideline that you did everything right.
- Click on "Startup Options".
- Next, scroll down the list and click on "Manage Scripts".
- In this menu, you can manage the installed scripts and import them. Here you can also specify the path to the downloaded script.
- It is worth noting that some modifications have both script and textures. You will need to import this separately. In newer versions, BlockLauncher has a feature to recognize a folder with textures and a folder with scripts inside a zip archive, which slightly simplifies the import process.
- This has some pros but also cons because mods work for all single and multiplayer (which work on the client side) game worlds automatically. You can activate or deactivate this in the scripts settings menu.
- Launch one of the game worlds and check if everything is working correctly. It is also worth noting that this has an extremely low chance of conflict with other scripts, the exception is the same names of items or mobs.
- Done! Enjoy the new gameplay.