Names can be very deceptive. The Unstoppable TNT Run map for Minecraft PE
no blocks of dynamite, but from this, players not getting any easier.
How to Play?
Imagine you're running through a minefield: one false step and have to start all over again. It's like playing minesweeper, that's only if there was at least some logic, here is already 10 seconds after the start everything will be incredibly difficult.
However, if you are confident in your reaction and have iron nerves, you are welcome. Immediately warned that on older devices possible hard lags, so don't blame the developers – the problem probably lies in your device.
How to install Unstoppable TNT Run
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.