This time Your journey will be to the old, forgotten Minecraft PE
Kingdom, which once ruled the dwarves. You were sent on this mission to get the magic boots, which once was worshipped by the ancient dwarves during the times of their rule the Kingdom. Legend has it that everyone who wears these boots will become a God! It sounds tempting, isn't it?
Tomb Crafter 3 is a adventure map with lots of traps and difficult challenges, such as parkour and crowds of evil zombies. If you have not played the previous installments of this series maps, we recommend You to do it in the first place! History:
You went on a journey to the Kingdom of the dwarves to find and collect ancient magical boots. The dwarves worshiped the magical the boots for thousands of years, and in order to protect their sacred boots from intruders — they have established quite a huge number of traps. To get to the shoes You have to go through a dangerous path that goes through all these traps. If you pass this way — You get magic boots.
In addition to the magic boots, if you have 6 hidden diamonds. Each diamond is marked with the two-digit code. The combination of all 6 diamonds it turns out the secret password of 12 digits. It's more like Missy. If you perform this task let us know — tell us in the comments. And better remove video to YouTube and share with us. Previous Tomb Crafter maps Tomb Crafter 1 Tomb Crafter 2: Egypt
How to install Tomb Crafter 3
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.