Tomb Crafter 2: Egypt Adventure Minecraft PE Map 1.20.15, 1.19.83
|21 Mar 2016
Tomb Crafter 2: Egypt is an adventure map that was inspired based on The Tomb Raider adventure Minecraft PE
maps. Your mission is to enter the ancient Egyptian temple in search of an ancient artifact known as the helmet of Tutankhamun.
In search of an artifact, on Your way will encounter difficult challenges that are based on the complication of passing maps. You'll encounter several deadly traps, difficult-to-impassable sections of the Temple - overall map is simply amazing. You will feel the excitement that you will be filled! A little story:
You have been sent to Egypt on a mission. Your mission is that You need to find and recover the long lost artifact known as the helmet of Tutankhamun. In the history they say, he who wears this helmet will have a special power of God. Therefore the helmet of Tutankhamun is not anyhow what value in the history of mankind. (Tutankhamun was actually the Egyptian Pharaoh (1332-1323 BC). Rules: Set the difficulty to maximum.
The game mode needs to be installed: survival!
On the map there are several traps. When passing maps, be careful because eating a chance to die. When you die — You will first pass map.
If You like this map, we suggest You to go through the first part of the map: Tomb Crafter 1. Of course, if you compare the first and the second part maps: Tomb Crafter, then the rest of the map much better, but nevertheless to play in the first part of the map!
How to install Tomb Crafter 2: Egypt Adventure
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.