TNT Ship Wars - one of the most exciting PVP Minecraft PE
maps, offering players choose from three classes and to join the battle.
Today the pirate ships are the only available arena in the TNT Mini Games, but soon will be added some more. In order to select a team, you need to click on the red or blue block in the Minecraft PE.
Classes in Ship Wars
- Bomb squad is able to mass summon creeper
- Wizards - attacks enemies with lightning damage
- Archers - shoot both conventional and incendiary arrows.
Each team has its own base, the major task of its preservation, so prepare to fend off attacks, and do not forget about the occurrence.
How to install TNT Ship Wars PvP
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.