Very good and interesting map called the Escapists
for Minecraft PE
will allow you to feel like a prisoner serving his sentence in prison and try to escape from it. In this prison you will meet other prisoners and guards, who are armed with rifles and will strongly disturb you and make a plan of escape. On the map there are some rules, which we strongly encourage you to follow. First and most important rule - not to break and not to put the unit. Second not to be rude to the officers who will protect and store your sharpening in the camera under the mattress. If you follow these simple rules, play will be significantly more interesting and you get a lot of interesting experiences and long hours of exciting gameplay in Minecraft PE.
If you think the standard gameplay is boring and you want to get from the game Pocket Edition the new experience and try yourself in the role of a prisoner and escape from prison, then this card you will surely love.
How to install The Escapists Escape
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.