Skyblock Biome Survival Map For Minecraft PE 1.20.15, 1.19.83
|19 Jul 2016
Map Skyblock Biome is a great map for survival floating high in the sky Islands. Each sharp were hidden treasures that will help you to develop in the world of Minecraft PE
and in parallel to develop world MCPE. All the treasures were very well hidden so you have to search a little them before to take them. Of course, the purpose of the map is to explore all the 9 Islands and try to survive on this map. How to play?
The essence of the map is to study all the heavenly island and try to survive. There are nine heavenly Islands. On each island holds various treasures that you can take if you find. Found treasures can help you to develop into a MCPE world and develop the world.lop the world.
- Set the maximum difficulty.
- Set the drawing to a minimum.
- Purpose: to study all the floating Islands.
How to install Skyblock Biome Survival
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.