Last hope of Santa Puzzle Escape Minecraft Map 1.20.15, 1.19.83
|22 Dec 2016
The map "Santa's Last Hope" tells the story of the abduction of Santa and his assistants right on Christmas Eve. But if Santa is in prison, there is no one to give gifts to children and the holiday is on the verge of disaster. You need to come up with something to save the holiday. First you need to find a way to get out of prison, but remember that you have very little time. If you manage to hit at will, you will only have time to give gifts. There is a high probability that many people will help you with this.
How to install Last hope of Santa Puzzle Escape
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.