Apocalyptic City Map for Minecraft PE
is a huge area in which is located the old town in a post apocalyptic style with original buildings and modern technology.
But the main object, which will be focused on all the attention – is a huge arena where you can do anything You want, basically it was made for PvP battles with Your friends.
Map of the Apocalyptic City supports multiplayer, so invite all your friends and arrange real tournaments and epic battles.
Arena is really impressive for its size and elements of the sculptures, arches and the like, You will understand, and will represent how much effort was invested by the map author.
Of the minuses can be noted only strange shadows, they're not really an eyesore, but it's better if they weren't. There is a solution: use a potion of night vision, and they will not be so greatly disturbed. Enjoy the game!
How to install Post-Apocalyptic Modern City
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.