Nyan Lights PE — is a small Minecraft PE
map, on which there is a small mini game — race. Race for you and your friends. On the map you have to run through the blocks that hung in the air. In this case, you will be under the effect of speed, which you should get before starting. If you fail, you die. How to play?
Once you have read and mastered the rules. it comes time to start the race. Keep in mind, the map can simultaneously play a maximum of 4 players.
Use the levers to indicate how many players will to go the distance.
Get potion of night vision and speed before starting the race. The potions you can get in the trunk. Prior to the passing of the track — drink potion of speed. If it is a night — drink a potion of night vision.
Make sure that all the players stand behind the starting line, in front of the button which is located on the block of red clay. After the green light, you run.
You can do a few races on the map, and no additional customizations of the map is not necessary.
- Play in survival mode.
- To set a minimum difficulty of survival.
- Use potion of speed before the beginning of the track.
- Use a potion of night vision if night comes.
How to install Nyan Lights MiniGame
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.