You see a map Minecraft
with 7 magnificent ships that were built in the 18th century. Almost every ship was armed with guns, no matter whether it was a warship or a transport. On each of the ships you will find these guns, but unfortunately they don't work. But look fab! See for yourself.
The first ship looks like Galiat, which was mainly used by pirates in the Indian ocean. But if you look closely, it's hard to tell what he looks like, because we are not experts in shipbuilding
These ships look like Barca
, because they have three masts:
And this ship is similar to English. Something connected with the Templars:
How to install Ships of the 18th century
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.