Map S. O. S Survival island in Minecraft PE
will take you on a desert island on which you were the result of the crash and on which you have to spend a lot of time. If you like survival mode and you like to test your strength and ability to survive then this card you will love.
To stay alive on this map, you need something more than just desire and hard work, you will have to exert all their strength and use all skills to stay alive.
If you are serious to survive on the map S. O. S - Survive the island in Pocket Edition then get ready to face many difficulties and loneliness that will follow you everywhere.
How to install S. O. S - Survive the island
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.