Here is a great map for the server Minecraft PE
mode PvP or Deathmatch. At least 2 people can play it, if you want to see why it is made. If you just want to look at it - please download and see. But the point of the map is lost, because it is a PvP arena. There are many features and tricks, there are hidden chests with very important to fight things. There are hidden traps and much more.
Spawn map looks very cheerful, which reminds a lot of spawns on servers PE:
The center of the map with chests on top. It is very difficult to take, be careful, there's a lot of lava:
Well, the arena itself, though it is not so easy to find, you need to dig under the ring with lava and a chest:
How to install Rumble Ring PvP
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.