Battle with the Spider Boss Map PVE for MCPE 1.20.15, 1.19.83
|05 Dec 2015
The Battle with the boss spider will penetrate into the heart of the spider nests in the game Minecraft PE
and fight the main boss spider that won't give you a chance for error. This card represents a deep dungeon in which we live is sinister and very scary spiders, and their Queen of venom. Map Spider Boss Fight will immerse every player into the atmosphere of horror and fear, especially when you're getting closer to approach the lair of the Queen.
This map will be interesting for many players of Minecraft PE so as to check how strong you have nerves and will give the opportunity to fight a very strong boss to defeat which is not as easy as it might seem at first glance. Rules Don't break blocks or place new, if you are told to do so
Read all the signs.
How to install Battle with the Spider Boss
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.