MindDud Puzzle Map for Minecraft PE iOS, Android 1.20.15, 1.19.83
|05 Dec 2015
If you like to solve various problems and Minecraft PE
puzzles, then the card MindDud PE will allow you to try your hand and go through 10 different levels of difficulty, each of which will be put before you more complex problems that can be solved will be using only your wits and clues that you will find on the labels.
Map MindDud PE will be primarily interesting to people who like it long and thoughtfully to solve the problems in front of them puts the game Minecraft PE on this map there is almost no fun and fun, this card is not about that. The rules of the game: You can place blocks only at the expense of other blocks.
Sand shower: allows you to place wooden blocks, half-blocks and any other wood blocks.
Sandstone (polished, smooth): allows you to place the falling blocks (sand, gravel, etc.).
Quartz block: any type of stone blocks.
How to install MindDud Puzzle
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.