Here is a new island map. Light, tiny, bright and beautiful map in yellow tones. It will decorate your boring evening for an hour, the other games in Minecraft
. To walk around and look at what is. The author of the map tried to make it in the style of the middle ages, I hope he got it. At first glance it's a typical map is created for one or two nights. Without straining, and at a relaxed pace, the author has created small houses, streets, and big something. It is something that reminds us of the unfinished ship. However you can see by downloading this map:
General view from above:
View at night:
How to install Medieval Island With Survival Village
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.