If you like city maps in the game Minecraft PE
then map Ceylon City Ceylon will not disappoint you and you will find many interesting buildings and a large number of interesting places. In this town there are about 50 different buildings which include a large number of skyscrapers, apartment buildings, entertainment facilities and even the airport.
If you get tired of walking through the cozy streets of the city, we recommend you to visit a very interesting airport or one of the main attractions on the map Ceylon City in the game Minecraft PE - the purple house, which looks very unusual and will surprise many players, its domestic interior.
The main feature of this city is excellent and the unique design of each house, and well-chosen colours, which makes the city a very demanding and varied. Truly his beauty can be measured in the dark, when the sun sinks beneath the horizon and the city begins to illuminate the street fanfares and light from Windows.
How to install Ceylon City
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.