Italian House — if you like large maps where there is a large variety of houses and buildings, then this map building for Minecraft PE
you're looking for. It is a magnificent Italian mansion on the territory of which has its own small garden, ponds and even a swimming pool.
Everything in this map is made in the best Italian tradition, this is felt throughout. Inside the house, you will find a large number of rooms, which will stand furniture, beds and much more, without which it is impossible to imagine not a single modern house. Italian House map will give you a lot of fun and interesting gameplay will not let you get bored. To explore this mansion is very interesting, and most importantly fun. This is one of the best maps for Minecraft Pocket Edition. All of this is built in a flat landscape with a few trees around the house. This is the perfect place to start; it can be used to build a large community of such houses.
How to install Italian House
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.