Huge Smart Home Minecraft PE Map iOS, Android 1.20.15, 1.19.83
|04 Jun 2017
Many of you might have heard about the technology "Smart house", which got fairly wide distribution in Europe and US. In Minecraft PE
for quite a long time it was impossible to implement something like that, but the emergence of Redstone radically changed the picture.
Now any player can afford a mansion, situated on a plain, surrounded by other biomes. Let's not waste time and move on to a detailed analysis of the possibilities.
Features of the Smart Home
- The first thing worth paying attention – an automatic gate that opens via two stone buttons inside it
- Button on the edge of the sofa gives you access to TV and lighting in the living room. Remote control devices and got to Minecraft PE!
- What could be better than to take a shower after a hard day in the mine?
How to install Huge Smart Home
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.