Here's a fun map that's sure to appeal to each of you. Map is compatible with all versions of the game above Minecraft PE
0.15.0+. On the map you can play with your friends. The map can be up to 16 players. The essence of the map is a chase on horseback. On the road, you will expect different obstacles that you need to avoid.
This track looks pretty attractive. And to make the race more difficult, not make one lap of the race, and 5-10 or more.
On the map prepared by 16 horses, each of which has its own special color armor.
Take the horse and go out on the field, and then do a countdown before the start of the race.
How to install Horse Racing MiniGame
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.