After adding the elytra in Minecraft PE
, many players immediately started to create special cards for training the skills to fly. This card is one of the most hardcore of difficult in this regard. Most parts of the map very very dark, in this you have to repeatedly go through certain difficult sections.
The wings give the appearance of an angel. In the map it is clearly stressed, as you fly through the beautiful rings of glowing beacons. Features
As in other maps of this type, you first need to put on wings, and then follow the way signs. It is forbidden to break blocks and you have to set the game difficulty to the maximum.
How to install Hardcore Flying With Elytra
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.