The author of this map promises that this is a truly epic maze that you have ever seen in the gaming world of Minecraft PE
. The chance of it being full of passing are slim to none. Many paths that lead to nowhere and only can lead you to the end of the Hard Labyrinth
You'll have to use your memory and sense of orientation in space, if you want to pass this map. But only if you choose the wrong path, you will get lost in this large and complex maze forever. This map is a challenge to the players to have patience, intelligence and superhuman memory. You can test this map with friends or Your family as you like! But the more people play, the more opportunities to decipher all the mazes in this map. Nothing is impossible, we believe that the level of the players developed enough to go through this maze for some 30-40 minutes. Good luck!
How to install Hard Labyrinth
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.