Guide The Sheep Escape MiniGames MCPE Map 1.20.15, 1.19.83
|05 Dec 2015
If you are tired of monotonous card in the game Minecraft PE
then we strongly recommend that you play on the map Guide The Sheep in which you have to save sheep and escape from the lab. In the story you and your sheep have been sharpened in the lab where you and your friend wanted to experiment, but you managed to get out of the cage and now you need help to overcome all obstacles on the map, the sheep Guide The Sheep Minecraft PE.
This map for Pocket Edition is very easy rules by which to play will become even more interesting: Guide the sheep using wheat;
To play peacefully and not to break the blocks.
How to install Guide The Sheep Escape
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.