Map Door Dash is a small Minecraft PE
mini-game where You have to try as much as possible to overcome the doors for a short period of time. You can always reset the map, returning back to the lobby and start the entire game again.
This map provides an excellent opportunity to gain invaluable experience in Minecraft Pocket Edition.
On this map you can also arrange with friends competing tasks — the essence of the job as fashionable faster to pass all the tests. Who had spent the least amount of time, and a WINNER! How to play?
It's pretty simple. After you appeared in the world of Minecraft PE, just start to pass the level. Click on the pressure plate to start the countdown.
The map created is quite interesting, and her passing brings a lot of fun. Download the map Door Dash and myself feel these emotions! Rules Set the minimum difficulty of survival.
Time will begin as soon as you will be on the pressure plate.Oh, and her passing brings a lot of fun. Download the map Door Dash and myself feel these emotions!
How to install Door Dash Mini Game
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.