Big Medieval Fortress Creation Map For Minecraft PE 1.20.15, 1.19.83
|28 Oct 2016
A large grey castle in MCPE
, which is built from grey blocks – this is something that just gets you in the eye as soon as you enter the map. All the details point to the medieval style. The castle is quite old and has a very large and interesting history. Located around the fishing village. Exploring the map, you can find prison to be in one of the towers. It will be a very exciting adventure in the world of Minecraft PE, especially given the huge number of parts that seem to want to tell you the history of the castle.
How to install Big Medieval Fortress Creation
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.