Map "Ancient Human Skull" - adventure map with a disturbed skull in the middle of the Minecraft PE
map. The skull is supposedly human, but it is quite large and executed in a vacant lot like a pyramid.
Day skull especially looks similarly bleak or terrifying, but after nightfall the skull turns into some incredible temple of evil. His eyes and no mouth scare all the residents around, but there is one problem - the inside of the skull. Anywhere except it is impossible to live.
Opposite there is a lovely garden and ponds, but with nightfall, everything changes and the garden is far from surly.
How to install Ancient Human Skull Adventure
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.