On this Minecraft PE
map you'll reach a small village, whose inhabitants long gone. This is the conclusion you did because all the houses look abandoned, but despite this - it looks very nice. The settlement has a beautiful appearance because of the amazing structures and a large number of green spaces.
If you find a way to climb on the roof of some houses, from there you'll get a great view. Due o the fad that on this map there are no inhabitants except for you, you can sometimes be lonely. The map is interesting and has a lot of unforgettable places, so if you want, you'll be able to figure out how to have fun.
How to install Abandoned Village Adventure
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.