Map 8 Automatic Farms is a collection of interesting Redstone structures that represent different kinds of farms for Minecraft PE
! Farm in Minecraft is one of the main types of structures, which enable to obtain an endless amount of food and other necessities for your survival in the game world. Automatic farms use much to you because you do not have to do everything yourself, the farm will do everything for you!
Map 8 Automatic Farms contains 8 different farms, which we describe below. Farm
This is the most classic automated farm that can be set for farms of different types: potatoes, wheat and carrots. Another device for automatic cooking.
Just need to press one button to select a specific ingredient. Farm for sugar cane
– it is very easy to use. All you need is to press on the piston, and a button or lever. Farm not harvested, but you can add this feature yourself! Automatic installation for sorting
. The mechanism is not a farm, but with it, you can put objects of the same type in the corresponding box of carrots in one, and the second – the potatoes. Farm cobblestone
– you must click on the lever twice to the boulder began to grow. After generating blocks, you can mine them with a pick, as it usually did.
Automatic oven is an incredibly useful mechanism, it is able to cook different kinds of food, at the same time, you don't need to fill it constantly. Farm cactus
– she does everything herself. You do not need to press the buttons and nothing at all to do – cacti themselves will get into the chest. Farm cocoa beans
will grow up the same way as in the first farm, only this kind of mechanism is a little smaller.
How to install 8 Automatic Farms
The Game Worlds (Maps) have the following file formats: .mcworld or .zip. The MCworld file types automate the process of installing maps.
- First we need FX, ES or another File Explorer application.
- Using File Explorer, find the downloaded .mcworld.
- As in iOS, Android, so in Windows 10 or 11, by default, all downloaded files are contained in the "Downloads" folder.
- In the drop-down menu, open the map using the Minecraft PE (Bedrock) application. It will take some time to import.
- After successful import, you will see the appropriate pop-up labels in the main menu of the game.
- Next, we need to find the game world in the list of created maps.
- Note that this may have a different creation date, so it will take some time to scroll down the list.
- Open the game world and enjoy new adventures.
In case the map has .ZIP or .RAR, then use the following steps:
- Long press on the zip file to select it. Then click the "More" button in the lower right corner. And then click "Extract to".
- After extracting the zip file, copy the created folder.
- Place the folder in the following location: /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Launch Minecraft PE (Bedrock Edition).
- Next, find the game world and set the necessary parameters (If specified by the author).
- Open the game world and enjoy the new gameplay.